Created in 1999, TrustMission is a Trusted Third Party, a global correspondence solution Operator guaranteeing the security, the probative value and the legally binding nature of the content of professional correspondence.
- TrustMission has already produced tens of millions of items of correspondence and daily manages approximately
2000 graphic charters.
- In 2009, the operator has already handled a financial flow of invoices representing an amount measured in billions of euros.
- Trophies have been won in the innovative technology field.
- Double certification from the Cabinet TAJ (formerly
Deloitte & Touche Juridique et Fiscal).
- Legal Opinion of the specialised law firm Caprioli & Associés.
- Trustee and founding member of the FNTC (Fédération Nationale
des Tiers de Confiance).
Since 1998, the company has developed in terms of capital and now includes an institutional investor, the Palatine Bank, with a 34% share.
The remainder of the capital belongs to private investors.
Etudes Markess - TrustMission
En Savoir +
Markess, Bénéfices et gains de la dématérialisation de factures
Trust Mission Trusted Third Party dedicated to legal proof of correspondences
[HomePage] [French version] [Secure URL] [Contact] [SiteMap]
[Job] [Legal Term]